Arabic Level 2
Arabic Level 2 is the next level for students who have completed the Arabic Level 1 course or has an understanding or the Arabic language to that level. Designed as a rigorous language programme, it integrates the acquisition of reading, writing, and comprehension skills at an accelerated pace. This course is running on weekends, once a week for adults.
This course will run every Sunday for 12 weeks. All classes will be segregated for brothers and sisters.
Arabic Level 1 or equivalent.
· Be able to read simple Arabic texts (at times with the support of a dictionary)
· Be capable of basic conversation using simple vocabulary
· Have a vocabulary of approximately 200 words
· Be familiar with the most common Syntax concepts
· Learn and memorise the most common forms of the Arabic verb
The topics below will be covered in conjunction with tailor made worksheets to help students apply their knowledge of the grammar concepts and develop a broad vocabulary.